Department of Chemistry
College of Arts and Sciences
Science Building 496 ~ 260-481-6289
Ron Friedman, Chair and Professor
Michael Columbia, Associate Chair and Lead Advisor
Jayla Heller, Secretary
The Department of Chemistry offers several programs of study:
- Associate of Science (A.S.) with a major in Chemical Methods
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) with a major in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) with a major in Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (B.S.C.)
- A Research Certificate in Chemistry
- A Minor in Chemistry
See Program Descriptions in this catalog for details.
For details on pursuing a secondary education second degree (BSEd) to teach Chemistry or Biochemistry in middle school/high school, click on the links to the Secondary Education - Second Degree Program and the School of Education page in this catalog. Note: The BSEd as a second degree in these programs cannot be earned without completion of the bachelor’s degree in the content area from the College of Arts and Sciences.