Listed below are academic changes that have been made after the 2022-2023 PFW University catalog was published.
Please see your advisor if you have any questions.
Combined BS/MS in Biology
Music Industry BS/MBA 4+1
MBA - Engineering Management
Engineering Management concentration
The new concentration in Engineering Management will help attract students interested in furthering engineering careers in Northeast Indiana. The new concentration will feature the ten MBA core courses in business disciplines and two electives from a list of preselected Engineering courses. See the Business (MBA) Program Description page for additional details.
- SE 52000 Engineering Economics
- SE 53000 Systems Engineering Management
- SE 54000 System Architecture
- TECH 59500 Workshop in Advance Technology: Lean
- TECH 57400 Advanced Quality Engineering Methods
- CPET 58100 E-Commerce and Business Technology
- ECET 58100 Renewable Energy Technology
The Student Affairs concentration within the Counselor Education graduate program will provide students with the skills and degree requirements necessary for employment as student affairs professionals in college and/or university settings.
Concentration-Specific Courses (min of 9 hours of unique courses for this concentration):
• EDU 53700 Organization & Development of Student Affairs (new course; 3 credits)
• EDU 52401 Counseling Practicum in Student Affairs (new course; 3 credits)
• EDU 52402 Advanced Counseling Practicum in Student Affairs (new course; 3 credits)
• EDU 55001 Internship in Student Affairs (new course; 3 credits)
• EDU 55002 Advanced Internship in Student Affairs (new course; 3 credits)
BIOL 52601 - Eukaryotic Microbiology